- I have too many throwbags. But you can never have too many throw bags.
- I have too many dry bags. But you can never have too many dry bags.
- I have too many paddle jackets. But people are always borrowing paddle jackets from me.
- I have too many camp stoves. But one might go "pffffttt..."
- I have too many portage packs. But people borrow them a lot.
I did have a good pile of insulation that is going to Goodwill...some old Lowe Alpine stuff, a few random fleeces that have weird logos on them, etc.
So the next step is to create containers that have some sort of system so I can find stuff when I need it. All the containers will need to be clear, as I am a visual sort of guy...if I can't see it, it doesn't exist. The laptop is used to make a database of what I have so I can continue this project.
Ugh. I hate this sort of thing. Easier to get rid of stuff. I think.
Canoelover, Gear Junkie