Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Here I sit...

at the Madison airport on my way to SLC. There is really bad Muzak. Here is a partial listing. Prepare the air sickness bag.

· Ballad of John and Yoko. No, really.
· More. Sometimes more is less.
· Two Ships That Pass in the Night. As if Barry Manilow weren't painful enough.
· Smile (Though Your Heart is Breaking) – ugh
· Three Coins in a Fountain – double ugh.
· Every Breath You Take – melody on the soprano saxophone, bridge on strings. Some musicians should be banned from the planet.
· Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head. They swing it a little. Like a dead cat.
· On the Street Where You Live. No comment needed.
· Imagine. Imagine John Lennon spinning in his grave.
· Longer. Imagine Dan Fogelberg spinning in his grave as well.

I had to stop counting, I could feel a stroke coming on.

No comments: