Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The easiest thing in the world to create...

...is a blog.

The hardest thing in the world to maintain is a blog.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. That's right, I'm breaking out the self-flagellomatic and giving myself a few good blows.

Okay, moving on...I hereby resolve in public before both of you reading this that I will post more posts to my blog.

So back to business...since last March when I posted a picture of a knife blade that was sort of a mess, I finished the knife and gave it to a friend for a birthday present. He liked it and has so far killed no one with it. That is a good thing.

Since April I have been working a lot. Some staff turnover has kept us all a bit more busy than normal; that's one excuse I can give. That, and with travel to trade shows, manufacturers, and other fun stuff I've been separated from technology a lot (good thing too). I'll post more later...promise. No, really.

No comments: