6 hours ago
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Last October I participated in a clean-up service project with the Outdoor Industry Association at the Annual Rendezvous. They were making s'mores the hard way, so I busted out a rake and got busy so we wouldn't be there all night. They were concerned that the rake had remnants of poison ivy on it. I sterilized it for a while but people were still nervous. No one died from eating one of these marshmallows. Some who did not got poison ivy anyway. Oops...
Posted by canoelover at 5:09 PM