- The Farmer's Market on the way to the Salt Palace.
- Cool new gear from a bunch of manufacturers.
- Finding small entrepreneurial companies filling niches no one thought possible to do.
- The Legacy Paddlesports Party where I got to play the mandolin with Mike Hooks.
- The Legacy Paddlesports Party where I got to see Andy take an Ultimate 9.5 down a pool slide.
- Getting random text messages from MK.
- The early morning Red Bull I swiped from Riot. Disgusting but necessary after five hours of sleep.
- Unquestionably bad product from select vendors. On which planet did they do their market research? I know that assumes a lot...like they actually did research.
- Not eating lunch.
- Listening to insufferable buyers from other shops who kept saying "Y'know, this boat would be a lot better if you just..." I had to run screaming...
Someone made a comment about something I didn't understand: Raves.
Me: "Vicks Vapo-Rub and Ecstacy? I don't get it..."
Roger: "Yeah, Ravers rub it all over their bodies during a rave."
Me: "Wow. Sounds painful."
Anonymous Voice from the Backseat: "It sounds worse than it really is."
Just another day at the office,